Listed below are the anticipated tuition and fees for the Summer 2013 Tisch School of the Arts Summer High School Program.
Required Tuition, Fees and Housing
New York City Programs
- Tuition for 6 units (credits): $7,224
- Registration and Services Fee: $663
- Program Fee (activities facilitated by Residential Life & Housing): $160
- Housing for 4 weeks: $844
- 10 meals a week for 4 weeks: $540*
*As this is a residential program, students are automatically enrolled in the 10 meals a week plan for the length of the program. Students have the option of increasing their meal plan if they wish. More information about dining is available on the housing website.
Program Specific Fees
- Film Narrative Lab and Insurance Fee: $535
- Photography and Imaging Lab Fee: $365
- Recorded Music Lab Fee: $255
- Film Narrative Ticket Fee: $175
- Recorded Music Ticket Fee: $175
- Drama Ticket Fee: $365
There is a nonrefundable application fee for all programs.
Online application fee: $75
Printed application fee: $90
Upon acceptance, students will receive additional registration, housing, and payment information. Please note that no student may attend classes until all fees have been paid. Fees are subject to change.
Information for International Students
International students are required to have NYU health insurance or equivalent. The cost of comprehensive NYU health insurance is $906. The cost of basic NYU health insurance is $582. For a wavier or any insurance-related questions, please visit http://www.nyu.edu/shc/about/
International students are also responsible for a visa assistance fee. The fee is to be announced.
No group travel arrangements are made, and the costs listed above do not include travel arrangements. Students are responsible for making and paying for all travel, including air, train, bus and car travel, and transits between the airport and the program site.